Senin, 10 Mei 2010

*Gud Morning

Seems the sun shine brightly today i hope everyone is happy and enjoy the day. Okay this is the first time for me to post my photograph in my blog, I took that pictures with my brand new camera for couple days ago, it's some kind of my brand new hobby, since my father bought me a digital camera. But somehow i was wondering if my father buy SLR camera because the fact that i really want the SLR ones :( .How do you think about my photograph? It still look unprofessional isn't? :P but i still enjoy it.



By the way i really interested in lomography, since my friend sofia told me about what lomography is, lomography uses lomo camera to capture the photo and the result of the picture that captured by lomo will look very artistic, with a circle focus and the dark effect it's very amazing. In the fact i don't have a lomo ones, but i have an idea to make my photo can looks like as lomo result, so i'm using photoshop for editing my photo :D, i'm not a professional at editing, but its really fun to see the result that i edited by my self. So for the next time i will posting more more photos and also my graphic design ;). Enjoy today

1 komentar: